The Menopause APPG today held its second session of its inquiry into the impact of Menopause on women and families, with a range of representatives from Menopause support groups.
The APPG heard from the following:
- Justine Roberts CBE – Founder and Chief Executive, Mumsnet
- Katie Taylor – Founder and CEO, The Latte Lounge
- Gaynor Tucker – Founder, Perimenopause Support
- Rachel Weiss – Founder and Chairperson, Menopause Café
- Liz Prinz – Insight Manager, Women in Sport
- Lydia Connickie and Debbie Killingback – Hot Flush Club
Minutes from the session can be found on the “resources” page of our website.